The word "syndicated" can be defined as "to sell or distribute (something, such as a newspaper column or a television program) to a number of different publications or broadcasters."
Here are 5 examples of syndicated content:
- The "Dilbert" comic strip is syndicated in over 2,000 newspapers worldwide.
- The "Oprah Winfrey Show" was syndicated for 25 years and aired in over 140 countries.
- The "Jeopardy!" game show is syndicated in the United States and Canada.
- The "New York Times" newspaper is syndicated in over 100 countries.
- The "Financial Times" newspaper is syndicated in over 50 countries.
- Arabic: منظّم
- Chinese: 联合出版
- French: syndiqué
- German: syndiziert
- Italian: sindacato
- Japanese: シンジケート
- Korean: 신디케이트
- Portuguese: sindicalizado
- Russian: синдикат
- Spanish: sindicado