"I have no clue" is a colloquial English expression that means "I don't know" or "I have no idea". It is commonly used to indicate a lack of knowledge or understanding about a particular topic.
Here are five different samples of the use of this expression:
1. A: "Do you know how to fix this computer?"
B: "I have no clue. Maybe we should call a technician."
2. A: "What time is the movie starting?"
B: "I have no clue. Let me check the schedule."
3. A: "Can you explain this math problem to me?"
B: "I have no clue. I'm not good at math."
4. A: "Do you know where my phone is?"
B: "I have no clue. Have you checked your pockets?"
5. A: "What do you think our boss wants to talk to us about?"
B: "I have no clue. I guess we'll find out soon enough."
Here are the translations of "I have no clue" in 10 different languages, including Arabic:
1. Arabic: لا علم لديّ (la 'ilm laday)
2. Chinese (Mandarin): 我不知道 (wǒ bù zhīdào)
3. French: Je n'ai aucune idée
4. German: Ich habe keine Ahnung
5. Italian: Non ne ho idea
6. Japanese: 分からない (wakaranai)
7. Portuguese: Eu não faço ideia
8. Russian: Я не имею понятия (ya ne imeyu ponyatiya)
9. Spanish: No tengo ni idea
10. Swedish: Jag har ingen aning