How to write an official email to thank colleagues for their support and guidance before leaving a company?

WriteTrendy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
istockphoto-1163711204-612x612.jpg

Here are some tips on how to write an official email to thank colleagues for their support and guidance before leaving a company:
  • Start by addressing your email to the appropriate people. This could be your direct manager, team, or company.
  • In the body of your email, express your gratitude for the support and guidance you have received from your colleagues. Be specific about what you have learned from them and how they have helped you grow in your career.
  • Let your colleagues know how much you have enjoyed working with them and how much you will miss them.
  • End your email by wishing your colleagues all the best in the future.
Here is an example of an official email that you could send to your colleagues before leaving a company:

General Sample:

Dear team,
I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the support and guidance I have received from each of you over the past three years. I have learned so much from each of you, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such a talented and dedicated team.
I have enjoyed my time at [company name], and I am proud of the work we have accomplished together. I am confident that [company name] will continue to succeed in the future.
I will miss working with each of you, but I am excited to start this new chapter in my career. I wish you all the best in the future.
Sincerely, [Your name]

Other samples:

Sample

Dear team,
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving [current company] on [date].
I have enjoyed my time at [current company], and I am proud of the work we have accomplished together. I am confident that [current company] will continue to succeed in the future.
I want to thank you all for the support and guidance you have given me over the past three years. I have learned so much from each of you, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such a talented and dedicated team.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
[Your name]

Sample 2

Dear team,
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving [current company] at the end of [month].
I have accepted a position at another company, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for the support and guidance you have given me over the past three years. I have learned so much from each of you, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such a talented and dedicated team.
I wish you all the best in the future.
Sincerely,
[Your name]

Sample 3

Dear team,
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving [current company] on [date].
I have made the decision to leave for personal reasons. I have enjoyed my time at [current company], and I am proud of the work we have accomplished together. I am confident that [current company] will continue to succeed in the future.
I want to thank you all for the support and guidance you have given me over the past three years. I have learned so much from each of you, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such a talented and dedicated team.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
[Your name]