- Mar 15, 2023
To crop an image using Canva, please follow these steps:
- Open Canva and select the design you want to work on. Use this direct link Here.
- Upload the image you want to crop to your design by clicking the "Uploads" tab in the left-hand panel, then clicking "Upload Media" and selecting the image from your computer.
- Drag the image onto your design.
- Click on the image to select it, then click on the "Crop" button in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Use the handles on the sides and corners of the image to adjust the crop. You can also select one of the preset crop sizes from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have the crop you want, click "Apply" to finalize the crop.