10 contractions - Group 02

Here are 10 more contractions with a higher level of complexity: (G02)

1. "She'd" - This is a contraction of "she had" or "she would". It can be used to represent either the past tense of the third person singular subject pronoun "she" followed by the auxiliary verb "had", or the conditional form of "she" followed by the auxiliary verb "would". For example, "She'd already left by the time I got there" or "She'd love to come to the party if she can".

2. "You've" - This is a contraction of "you have". It is used to represent the second person singular or plural subject pronoun "you" followed by the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "You've done a great job on this project".

3. "It's" - This is a contraction of "it is" or "it has". It can be used to represent either the present tense of the impersonal pronoun "it" followed by the auxiliary verb "is", or the present perfect tense of "it" followed by the auxiliary verb "has". For example, "It's raining outside" or "It's been a long day".

4. "We're" - This is a contraction of "we are". It is used to represent the first person plural subject pronoun "we" followed by the auxiliary verb "are". For example, "We're going to the beach this weekend".

5. "They've" - This is a contraction of "they have". It is used to represent the third person plural subject pronoun "they" followed by the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "They've been working hard all week".

6. "Should've" - This is a contraction of "should have". It is used to represent the past tense of the modal verb "should" followed by the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "You should've told me about the change in plans".

7. "Might've" - This is a contraction of "might have". It is used to represent the past tense of the modal verb "might" followed by the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "I might've left my phone at home".

8. "Hadn't" - This is a contraction of "had not". It is used to represent the negative form of the past perfect tense of the verb "to have". For example, "I hadn't seen her in years".

9. "Let's" - This is a contraction of "let us". It is used to make suggestions or give commands in the first person plural. For example, "Let's go to the movies tonight".

10. "There's" - This is a contraction of "there is" or "there has". It can be used to represent either the present tense of the impersonal pronoun "there" followed by the auxiliary verb "is", orthe present perfect tense of "there" followed by the auxiliary verb "has". For example, "There's a dog barking outside" or "There's been a mistake in the calculations".