10 contractions - Group 04

Here are 10 more contractions with an even more advanced level of complexity: (G04)

1. "Aren't"cha - This is a contraction of "are not you". It is an archaic form of the second person plural subject pronoun "you" followed by the negative form of the auxiliary verb "are". It is not commonly used in modern English, but can be found in literature and historical texts. For example, "Aren'tcha coming to the party?"

2. "I'll've" - This is a contraction of "I will have". It is used to represent the future perfect tense of the first person singular subject pronoun "I" followed by the auxiliary verb "will" and the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "I'll've finished the project by tomorrow".

3. "She'll've" - This is a contraction of "she will have". It is used to represent the future perfect tense of the third person singular subject pronoun "she" followed by the auxiliary verb "will" and the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "She'll've completed her training by next month".

4. "I'm'a" - This is a contraction of "I am going to". It is used in informal speech to represent the future tense of the verb "go". For example, "I'm'a go to the store later".

5. "Could've" - This is a contraction of "could have". It is used torepresent the past tense of the modal verb "could" followed by the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "I could've gotten lost without your directions".

6. "Mightn't" - This is a contraction of "might not". It is used to represent the negative form of the modal verb "might". For example, "You mightn't want to go to that restaurant, it's not very good".

7. "D'ya" - This is a contraction of "do you". It is used in informal speech to represent the second person singular subject pronoun "you" followed by the auxiliary verb "do". For example, "D'ya want to come over later?"

8. "Kinda" - This is a contraction of "kind of". It is used in informal speech to represent a degree or approximation. For example, "I'm kinda tired".

9. "Gimme" - This is a contraction of "give me". It is used in informal speech to make a request. For example, "Gimme a hand with this".

10. "Y'all'd've" - This is a contraction of "you all would have". It is a regional contraction commonly used in the Southern United States to represent the past conditional form of the second person plural subject pronoun "you all" followed by the auxiliary verb "would" and the auxiliary verb "have". For example, "Y'all'd've missed the train if you hadn'thurried".